A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Benitez, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benitez
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Benitez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Benitez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benitez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Benitez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Benitez practice?
- Dr. Juan Benitez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Benitez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.