Learn more about Dr. Juan Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Benitez, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benitez
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benitez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Benitez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benitez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Benitez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Benitez practice?
- Dr. Juan Benitez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Benitez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.