A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Biagtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Biagtan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biagtan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biagtan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Tanopo Biagtan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan T. Biagtan practice?
- Dr. Juan Biagtan has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Biagtan practices Pediatrics near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Pediatricians.