A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Biagtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Biagtan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biagtan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Biagtan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biagtan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan T. Biagtan practice?
Dr. Juan Biagtan practices Pediatrics near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Pediatricians.