A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Botero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Botero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Botero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Botero graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Botero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Botero MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Botero practice?
- Dr. Juan Botero has 1 office location.
- Dr. Juan Botero practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Weston, FL.