Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Botero
Dr. Juan Botero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Botero is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs, University of Miami Hospital and Broward Health Imperial Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Botero has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Juan Botero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Santiago Luis
Weston, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Enrique Huertas
Weston, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Samuel Gurevich
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Weston, FL 0 mi17