A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Brou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Brou, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Brou, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brou graduated from Cayetano Heredia Medical School. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan A Brou MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Brou practice?
- Dr. Juan Brou has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Brou practices Plastic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.