Dr. Juan Brou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Brou?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Juan Brou?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2015

He's perfect!

February 18th, 2014

My experience was great from start to finish. Dr. Brou not only made my nose straighter, but repaired my deviated septum. The whole operation and recovery was very well-managed. I'm very pleased with his results and I feel much better.

February 12th, 2014

Dr. Brou and staff

Dr. Brou and staff always give me the best results and that's what matters in the end. Love visiting them.

February 12th, 2014

by far the BEST!

Absolutely the BEST in oklahoma! couldnt be happier. they always make u feel welcome and will go above and beyond for their patience. there is never a time i dont go into the office and not see a smile on everyones face. I am extremely happy with my results and i refer everyone to Dr Brou. thank u Dr Brou and staff! you all are amazing!

November 25th, 2013

He is a wonderful Doctor!!!!

I had the best experience! Dr. Brou and the staff made me feel so comfortable and the doctor really listened to what I had to say. I had my surgery last month and the recovery was great! I now feel so great about myself and I am so lucky to of found him!!! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

October 2nd, 2013

very kind and caring

This doctor listened to me and made me feel very cared for when I came to him for corrective surgery. Not only was he and his staff kind and knowledgeable, but he fixed my issue and made me feel a lot better about myself. 5 stars in my book!

June 24th, 2013

Highly Recommended

I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Brou and cannot express enough how delightful he and his staff are! He is very attentive and has a wonderful bedside manner. They all make you feel so comfortable and important. I am so happy with my results! He is a TRUE ARTIST. I would never go to anyone else.

July 25th, 2012

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Brou is the nicest doctor there is! Everything was fabulous, his staff was super great to me, and my results were beautiful. I have told everyone I know to go to him and you should not hesitate to visit with him about your goals! :-)

May 23rd, 2012

Compassionate, caring doctor with the BEST results!

I came to see Dr. Brou for a breast lift. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. His staff and nurses are so friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. During my consultation, I was blown away by how Dr. Brou really took the time to listen to my concerns. I did not feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. His bedside manner is better than any other physician I'd seen. I had my surgery at Oklahoma Surgicare and the staff there was equally as delightful. Dr. Brou kept close tabs on me after surgery, even calling me personally to see how I was feeling! To top off this wonderful experience, my results were AMAZING! I honestly could not be happier! Everything from surgery to his Medical Spa is top notch. If you want THE BEST, go with Dr. Brou! You will not be dissappointed!

April 21st, 2012

Dr. Brou

Absolutely love Dr. Brou and his staff!!! I felt welcomed since the first time I walked thru your office front door. He is one of the most kind doctors I have ever met! He is also very good at what he does! Him and his staff have been just so amazing in every way. They have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable in every aspect of this process.... from size, surgery and even scheduling dates. I couldn't ask for a better experience and a better doctor! I am truly grateful for Dr. Brou and his amazing staff!!!! Thank you very much!!!!! :-D

February 1st, 2012

DR. Brou and Staff are great

Dr. Brou and his office are great.. He did a really great job on my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 26th, 2012

After losing a large about of weight I used Dr. Brou for 3 of my surgeries. He is a wonderful understanding person who takes the time to make sure you understand each procedure and recovery. If he does not agree with or think the surgery will benefit you he will tell you and he wont do it. I truly believe he cares about his patients. I will be using him again with no questions asked.