Learn more about Dr. Juan Bucobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Bucobo, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucobo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bucobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Bucobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucobo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bucobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bucobo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Bucobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Bucobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Bucobo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Gastroenterologists.