Learn more about Dr. Juan Bucobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Bucobo, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucobo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Bucobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucobo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bucobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bucobo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Bucobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Bucobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Bucobo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Gastroenterologists.