A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Bucobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Bucobo, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucobo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Bucobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucobo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bucobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bucobo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Bucobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Bucobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Bucobo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Gastroenterologists.