A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Bucobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Bucobo, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucobo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bucobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Bucobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucobo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bucobo MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Bucobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Bucobo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Bucobo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Gastroenterologists.