Dr. Juan Bustos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 8 reviews

September 26th, 2016
Mrs
I would not use Dr. Bustous agan.

October 23rd, 2014
Patient beware
Horrible dr. I came in with x rays already taken. He looked at them and recommended a 10,000 surgery even though the other dr said it was a small clean break and just needed a cast. He refused to put a cast on and scheduled my surgery for the next day cause he didn't have any sceduled. Then he charged me almost 200 and didn't do anything. Beware this dr.

October 16th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor in every sense
My son plays soccer at a US national level. He got injured in an out of state tournament (Nov/2010) - his PCL was torn and he lost some knee cartilage. We consulted 3 renowned doctors in Houston. Though they eventually came up with the same general prescription and diagnosis, Dr Bustos was the first to give us a fully accurate description of everything. I chose him to do my son's surgery (Dec/2010) and his recovery happened exactly as Dr Bustos predicted it would. He would not promise anything or tell what you would like to hear, but that's to my liking, no matter how hard the truth.End of the story: my kid is back to the soccer fields (5 months later), played in the final South Texas Premier League and his team won the championship and went to the regional games in TN. Today he plays in an MLS academy team at the same or even higher level of performance that he did before.I wish I could give him not 4 but 4000 stars.

June 1st, 2011
Substandard Medical Assistance
Recommended that I have outpatient surgery to repair shattered patella. Cavalier and uncaring, quoted the cost to do the surgery, never mentioned the pain that would be involved or the risk that would be involved to have a traumatic injury repaired. The type of surgery should not be done on an outpatient basis as the pain is not controllable on an outpatient basis, very blessed that I sought a second opinon.

August 10th, 2010
He is very superficial, his assistant/nurses were more caring and concern about my questions. He would come in and spend a minute at the most and under mind my comments. As if he just wanted to be done with me. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL. VERY COLD AND ARROGANT.

April 15th, 2010
I woudn't recommend this Doctor for a second opinion in a diagnosis or a visit.

March 9th, 2010
knowledgeable and caring doctor.

July 23rd, 2009
You are a wannabe!
Very uninterested in finding out details. Superficial caring and lack of real professionalism.