A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Garza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan Garza practice?
- Dr. Juan Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Garza practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.