A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Garza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan Garza practice?
- Dr. Juan Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Garza practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.