A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Jimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Jimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Limb Salvage
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Jimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Juan Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Jimenez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.