A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Medina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Medina MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Medina practice?
- Dr. Juan Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Medina practices Internal Medicine near Zachary, LA.
See Zachary Internists.