Dr. Juan Suarez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
Hip Arthroplasty
I just had my first office visit with Dr Suarez. I have hip replacement surgery scheduled for 6 weeks after my first office visit.

December 25th, 2015
The Best
I cant stop raving about him. I had metal on metal poisoning from a previous metal hip implant and a big psuedo tumor in the area with high levels of metal poisoning in the blood. He called me on New Years Eve. He had me whipped into the surgery in two weeks and Cleveland Clinic was fabulous. 5 star care. Dr Suarez listened to my need for pain meds and has a VERY good and caring bedside manner. His staff attentive and his follow up appmts easy to get. They have a clinic in West Palm near me so that was really easy. Its like consierge treatment there. 3 months later I had the other hip done.

April 5th, 2015
Dr is great, staff not so much
I'm not sure if the office is short handed or what, but it is extremely hard to reach anyone to schedule an appt, or ask questions. The Dr. on the oth ...

September 17th, 2014
amazing doctor
I had a full anterior hip replacement with dr. suarez. With in two weeks I was able to begin riding my stationary bike. I never took more than tylenol for the pain. He listened to everything that was important to me and made sure the surgery was as easy as possible for me. He was kind and called me at home to check on my recovery. would highly suggest Dr. Suarez. He is a great doctor and surgeon and a very kind man who gave me my life back.

June 1st, 2014
Knee pain
Dr. Suarez informed me of all my options, long term and short term. He fully informed me of what to expect and didn't try to sell me. Very confident in choosing him as my orthopedics dr. I felt like he takes the time to fully discuss things, not his nurses!