Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Outstanding Caring Doctor !!! show details Outstanding Caring Doctor !!!
by Brenda Q Merlo on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Suarez is a great doctor a friend of mine recommended him and I was so lucky to choose him. I went to see him limping could not do the things that I enjoy in life like walking and dancing etc. Dr told me I needed a hip replacement. He operated on me on October 2013 and by end of November I was walking with no limping or pain. Dr Suarez is a excellent doctor also very very caring !!! I would recommend him to all my family and friends without hesitation !!

Dr is great, staff not so much show details Dr is great, staff not so much
by L. S. on Apr 5th, 2015 on doctor.com

I'm not sure if the office is short handed or what, but it is extremely hard to reach anyone to schedule an appt, or ask questions. The Dr. on the oth ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
amazing doctor show details amazing doctor
Sep 17th, 2014

I had a full anterior hip replacement with dr. suarez. With in two weeks I was able to begin riding my stationary bike. I never took more than tylenol for the pain. He listened to everything that was important to me and made sure the surgery was as easy as possible for me. He was kind and called me at home to check on my recovery. would highly suggest Dr. Suarez. He is a great doctor and surgeon and a very kind man who gave me my life back.

Knee pain show details Knee pain
Jun 1st, 2014

Dr. Suarez informed me of all my options, long term and short term. He fully informed me of what to expect and didn't try to sell me. Very confident in choosing him as my orthopedics dr. I felt like he takes the time to fully discuss things, not his nurses!

> > > > Patient Reviews