Dr. Juan Vasquez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Vasquez?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Juan Vasquez?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2010

unnecessary surgery performed

Dr. vasquez took my gallbladder out when it didn't need to come out. He thought my gallbladder needed to come out when I was having abdominal pain. Well a year from the surgery now and I am still in extreme pain. I found out I have endometriosis and that my gallbladder never needed to come out. So I was put through painful surgery for nothing and I also got pancreatitis after surgery and had to be hospitialized for days. It was miserable. I would make sure he knows for sure that you need surgery before he does anything. Always question doctors. Remember it is your body and you have to live with their mistakes afterwards.

January 13th, 2016