Dr. Juan Zambrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Zambrano?

October 7th, 2016

Well controlled Asthma

I have been going to Dr. Zambrano for my asthma, for many years. Thanks to him I am well controlled and staying out of the emergency room. He is courteous, professional, knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to answer my questions. He is usually close to the appointment time, lets face it stuff happens, but he tries to be prompt. The office is also very friendly and professional, helpful with scheduling appointments and easy to work with. I would and have recommended this Doctor to my friends and family. He is also bilingual as an added plus.

September 11th, 2013

The best Doc I have met in 13 years

Dr Zambrano, is compassionate, caring, communicative, and most of all knowledgable . He has taking the time to show me in the microscopy the germs in the mucus test my son had. He wanted to educate me why sometimes he needs to prescribe antibiotics to my son. I have been living in US for 13 yrs, and I have received just two phone calls from our doctors to give us bad news.However, Dr Zambrano called us one night , to follow up and ask about our son recovering, I could not hide my surprise, gratitude and excitement! In addition, his staff is courteous and compasionate as well, we wish we could have a network of doctors like him. We wish the best to dr Z, he staff and his family. I could not give him more stars because 4 is the maximum !

July 10th, 2011

Great allergy Dr.

I higly recomend Dr. Zambrano. He is my allergy Dr. since 2002 and he and his treatment changed my Houston life. I can enjoy to be outside. I took my two years old daugther after what it seemed was an allergy reaction and he was very accurate in her diagnosis. He is very kind and listen to you. He is fully bilingual, his spanish is great.

April 13th, 2011

Really spends time with you

We just love Dr. Zambrano. He is so knowledgeable not only about the conditions, but about non-prescription products that are available. He spendt lots of time talking with us. We never once felt rushed or hurried. Excellent bedside manner, especially with kids.

August 17th, 2017