A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Cabanero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cabanero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanero
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabanero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Cabanero FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan Cabanero practice?
- Dr. Juan Cabanero has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Cabanero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seneca, SC.
See Seneca Cardiologists.