A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Cabanero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cabanero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabanero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Allarey Cabanero FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Cabanero practice?
- Dr. Juan Cabanero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Cabanero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seneca, SC.
See Seneca Cardiologists.