3.0

Not going back show details Not going back
Nov 28th, 2015

Went here for adult ADHD. The wait time was incredibly long and then I discovered why: this man talks and talks and talks. And his accent is so heavy I couldn't understand the basics of how to titrate myself on the medication. He does not discuss your adhd when you go in. He talks about everything under the sun - for a half hour non-stop. Once it was about his lawn, once it was about college costs. The time he actually spends asking if there are any changes is about 30 seconds. And the thing is, if you're on these medications he requires you to go back every 3 months. I can't waist 3 hours in the drs office for this every 12 weeks so I gave up and now am off my meds hoping to find another Dr. This man is seriously quirky. I wouldn't let me kids go here if they had an issue.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Sep 15th, 2012

He knows so much about ADHD! His care and treatment have allowed me to finally get my life in order! It is a super long wait time for him though because he talks a lot, but he will always listen and answer your questions! Thanks doc!