A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Capello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Capello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Capello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Capello graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Capello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Med Ctr, N Richlnd Hls, Tx
- Physician S Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Capello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Capello practice?
- Dr. Juan Capello has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Capello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.