A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Capello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Capello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Capello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Capello graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Capello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Med Ctr, N Richlnd Hls, Tx
- Physician S Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Capello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Capello practice?
- Dr. Juan Capello has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Capello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.