Dr. Juan Capello Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Ex-patient

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Dr. Capello did surgery on my back over 30 years ago. He did a great job. I was on my feet within 5 days and never look back. He also advised me that the repair may not last forever. I have done a lot of everything, including lifting very heavy objects. I'm in need of a fusion and if I lived in Texas still I would have him to do the surgery again. Thanks, Dr. Capello

Pro Insurance Workmans Comp Cases

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Jauan Capello is incosistent, omits important information from medical documents or does not read all documents and reads just the cliff notes so to speak. He is not trustworthy and does not docuement all problems in his final report unless it can be used against you. This Dr. may have had his day, but the state need to reconsider using him as a State DR. I would not recommend this Dr and if you are assigned him by the state as a designated DR. Get a lawyer fast because you are going to need to do a rebuttal on all his reports and point out all incosistencies as he does not factor in all documents given to him only the ones that will benifet the Workmans comp insurance carrier.

This man is a liar

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

he is very rude and condescending and he flat out lied to my face and had his assistant do the same upon the end of my consult. I would not reccomend him to anyone

A Quack

Posted on October 29th, 2009

This doctor does what ever workmans comp tells him to, including lying. He did tests that were positive and did not document them and didn't do some tests where he stated he did. He pretended to be everyones friend while your there, but then turns around and writes lies. We will be writing to the Medical review board and have already placed a complaint against him with the texas dept of ins.

Posted on May 27th, 2016