Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Cobo
Dr. Juan Cobo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with another office in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cobo is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Cobo has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Juan Cobo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Burr Von Maur
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Mission Viejo, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Whitney David
Mission Viejo, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Boris Borazjani
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Mission Viejo, CA 0.01 mi11