Learn more about Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cobo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo practices Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.