A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobo
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cobo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cobo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo practice?
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Carlos Cobo practices Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.