A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Cobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Cobo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cobo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Cobo practice?
Dr. Juan Cobo practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Laguna Woods, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.