A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Hernandez MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Juan Hernandez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Juan Hernandez practices Radiation Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Denton, TX.
See Weatherford Radiation Oncologists.