A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Juan Hernandez practices Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Roentgenology, and Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Weatherford Oncologists and Weatherford Radiologists.