Psychiatrist
4242 Medical Dr
Ste 6300
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-614-8400
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  So Lucky  |  show details
by niewenhuis michelle on Jul 31st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Urizar for over a year. I feel I am so lucky that I was sent to him. No matter how behind he is, he always spends the time needed with me. He always listens to me - like really listens, and takes into account what I have to say. I think he is a wonderful Dr. and I'm fortunate to have found him!

|  Never available  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

.Always in a hurry, late, does not return phone calls.Needed to contact him regarding medication bad side effect between appointments, Very hard to make follow up appointments. The staff is not helpful at all.

|  Greatness  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr.Juan Carlos Urizar is amazing. Keep in mind this has been my 19. Always gives me 159 percent. He has the best bed side manner. He is super polite and very thorough.

|  Desencantado  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. tengo una esposa que en una oportunidad celebrando los 15 aos de mi sobrina, me dej totalmente solo para acompaar a un residente que hizo sus prcticas en el Hospital San Juan de Dios desde esa oportunidad me insiste en que consiga su correo electrnico para enviarle toda la informacin sobre el caso de la Maritas y ponerse en contacto con otros residentes que habitan en esos lares. Saludos de parte de German, Virginia y toda la familia, mi correo es el sig: jlcpato@hotmail.com y el de Ana Mara es: ameldec66@hotmail.com