Psychiatrist
Video profile

080415 show details 080415
by DaveB on Aug 4th, 2015

One of the few willing to talk to the layperson at THEIR level. And he LISTENS to what i say...imagine that!!

Pacient show details Pacient
by M Elisa on Mar 16th, 2015

he talk in my language and he was professional oriented.

So Lucky show details So Lucky
by niewenhuis michelle on Jul 31st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Urizar for over a year. I feel I am so lucky that I was sent to him. No matter how behind he is, he always spends the time needed with me. He always listens to me - like really listens, and takes into account what I have to say. I think he is a wonderful Dr. and I'm fortunate to have found him!

Never available show details Never available
Jun 27th, 2013

.Always in a hurry, late, does not return phone calls.Needed to contact him regarding medication bad side effect between appointments, Very hard to make follow up appointments. The staff is not helpful at all.

Greatness show details Greatness
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr.Juan Carlos Urizar is amazing. Keep in mind this has been my 19. Always gives me 159 percent. He has the best bed side manner. He is super polite and very thorough.

Desencantado show details Desencantado
Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. tengo una esposa que en una oportunidad celebrando los 15 aos de mi sobrina, me dej totalmente solo para acompaar a un residente que hizo sus prcticas en el Hospital San Juan de Dios desde esa oportunidad me insiste en que consiga su correo electrnico para enviarle toda la informacin sobre el caso de la Maritas y ponerse en contacto con otros residentes que habitan en esos lares. Saludos de parte de German, Virginia y toda la familia, mi correo es el sig: jlcpato@hotmail.com y el de Ana Mara es: ameldec66@hotmail.com