A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Zubieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Zubieta is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Zubieta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubieta graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Zubieta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Zubieta MD and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Zubieta practice?
- Dr. Juan Zubieta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Zubieta practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Houston Internists and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.