A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Avina-Zubieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Avina-Zubieta is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Avina-Zubieta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Avina-Zubieta graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Avina-Zubieta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Antonio Avina-Zubieta MD and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J A. Avina-Zubieta practice?
- Dr. J Avina-Zubieta has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Avina-Zubieta practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Temple, TX.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners.