A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Casadevalls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Casadevalls, Internist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Casadevalls, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casadevalls graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Casadevalls has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan P Casadevalls MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan P. Casadevalls practice?
- Dr. Juan Casadevalls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Casadevalls practices Internal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists.