Dr. Juan Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2016
I needed local doctor because I'm from out of town and was unable to return home at the time to see my own doctors. Dr. Castillo was recommended by a friend. I was grateful to get a quick appointment since I was very sick with bronchitis. I received the personal attention that I needed, proper diagnosis. and medications.

January 31st, 2016
My family is very well taken care of by Dr. Castillo. He is very kind and patient. My children feel at ease when they need to visit him. I can also leave him a message and have him get back to me very quickly. I have no complaints for him or his staff.

January 28th, 2015
Disappointed
I would have liked to write a review regarding the care offered by this physician but unfortunately all I got up to was the attempt to get an appointment. I called this morning right around 8am to set an appointment for my parents (2 potential new customers) but when the receptionist answered the phone she told me to call back later that they were too busy and could not take my call and call back later. I figured I would give them another chance so I called back later during the day only to be told to hold on and without an explanation put me on hold. They never bothered to come back and say it would be a few minutes more or put on some hold music all there was was dead silence so I waited for another 15 minutes on hold. I finally gave up since no one even bothered to return to the phone to at least acknowledge I was still there. I figured if this is how bad it is just over the phone, I had no intentions to see how it was had my parents actually gone in as patients. Needless to say not calling back. Fyi giving it a one star only because I cannot enter no stars.

October 6th, 2008