A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Castro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Castro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Castro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Francisco Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Castro practice?
- Dr. Juan Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Castro practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.