Dr. Juan Cevallos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 9th, 2016
The Best Ever!
Dr. Cevallos has been taking care of myself and a member of my family for many years. He's the best! He listens, talks with us, and never lets any issues go without being addressed. I feel confident each time I visit with him that the best is being done for my well-being. It's easy to understand why his entire staff is great. Dr. Cevellos is the best doctor I have seen in FMC and I've seen a ton of them. It's definitely to FMC's certain advantage to have Dr. C. on their staff. His kindness, understanding, knowledge, and planning courses of action set him apart from all other doctors, in my opinion. I highly recommend Dr. C with no reservations to anyone who is looking for a "top of the line" doctor.

August 27th, 2015
Poor bedside manners.
He seemed nice when I first saw him and like he really cares, but he gets frustrated very easily and can flip out. He didn't really know how to treat my issues, so he prescribed me a bunch of meds just to "treat the symptoms". But what I wanted to know was where the symptoms were coming from, which he got frustrated and said to "let him do his job". I'm guessing he got frustrated because he knew he had no idea why I was having the symptoms I had, which left his ego damaged. His arrogance had me feeling very uncomfortable. I felt uncomfortable with the fact that he was just blindly treating me. When I asked questions about the meds he basically hushed me. He needs to work on his bedside manners. In the end, his mannerism left a bad taste in my mouth.

December 15th, 2014
My favorite doctor
I really love Dr Cevallos. He is kind, fun, and a great doctor. I am so much better because of his care.

April 17th, 2011
Dr. Cevallas is a very caring and courteous Dr. A true gentleman with excellent diagnostic skills. Diagnosed problems I was having that other Dr.s did not.