Dr. Juan Cobo MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 12th, 2013
Excellent doctor and practice
I've been a patient of Dr. Cobo for 4-5 years. One of the many things I appreciate about him is that he explains the science behind my issues such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He explains all the options in the range of treatments, explains how different medications work, and then respects my choice to start a med or try alternate methods of treatment. When my insurance only covered catastrophic illnesses and I needed to see him for an important but less than catastrophic condition he was helpful in finding low-cost options for some tests. His nurse assistant is a great team member, as well. I'm glad Dr. Cobo is a lot younger than I am so he can be my physician all the way through to the end. Makes me feel much safer about aging.

April 2nd, 2013
Dissapointed
I attempted to make two appointments to see dr. Cobo in the past for treatment of sinus and chest infections. I was told by staff that the doctor could not see me and to go to the ER. Recently I ran out of a medication and called to have it refilled, they would not refill the medication until I was seen which is understandable but they would not see me or prescribe just the amount needed until they would see me which wouldn't be for a few days. I feel as though this was very negligent and irresponsible of the doctor. I spoke with the manager who was very abrupt and rude and spoke over me in a very argumentative tone. Needless to say I will not be going back to this very unreliable office and I have found a doctor that will actually care for me in my times of need.