A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cortes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortes graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Cortes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Cortes practice?
- Dr. Juan Cortes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Cortes practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.