Learn more about Dr. Juan Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cortes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortes
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Cortes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortes graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Cortes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Cortes practice?
- Dr. Juan Cortes has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Cortes practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.