Dr. Juan Crespo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Crespo?

June 26th, 2017

The very best!

Dr. Crespo is the best of the best!

January 30th, 2017

Dr. Crespo is the Best

January 9th, 2017

Great doctor

Always understanding and on top of your chart. Called my home on Sunday evening to see how I was doing on a new medication. Not his nurse the doctor personally. Never a long wait.

November 24th, 2016

Super Doctor

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Crespo for many years and have been pleased with the care we receive. Each and every time we've visited the office, we are greeted with a smiling face but the front end staff which carries right thru the Medical Staff. Everyone is friently, professional and caring. Dr Crespo always listens to all our concerns and takes the time to explain our test results and his recommendations for our health care. Will never see another provider. Have recommended him to many of our friends who also share our opinions on the staff and doctor. Thank you to all the staff for all you do for us...keep up the good work.

November 8th, 2016

Dr Crespo

I have been a patient for several years I can not say enough good about this Dr. He as well as his staff are one of the most efficient and courteous groups I've ever been to.

September 5th, 2016

Exhuberantly and curteous and so very caring

When come in with our gripes and you know we all do go in with them he is so very patient and he cares - truly cares about you - he is patient with you and he doesn't race you through the visit - you know how when you go to the office visit and you feel like you are being rushed in there - well not with Dr. Crespo - and when you are in the waiting room you aren't there forever like with all the other Doctors - same in the office room too. He is not a misanthrope. I cannot tell you how much you feel like you are being well taken care of - if you call in with a problem most of the time it will be taken care of. I promise you - if you see Doctor Crespo you will not regret it - I debated to tell you or not something good - because if I tell you something good that means you will go see him and that means that more wait time and things will change - and maybe all that I am telling you about the wait time and the time he takes with you will change and then what I am writing will not be true after a while - and my Doctor will no longer be my Doctor anymore - but then I say wait a minute - no - not MY doctor - GOD Blessed me with this Doctor for a reason - HE knew I needed a Doctor like this to take care of me - one who needed to be patient - who cared about me and my family - especially my autistic son - yes GOD Blessed my family - so I trust GOD to continue to Bless me - and I believe you will love him as much as we do.

August 20th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Crespo, he is very professional, listens to my concerns, very informed with my medical records, makes you feel very comfortable and he is very punctual. I feel my health is very important to him, never feel rushed like you are on an assembly line.

July 22nd, 2016

I really love the staff and my Doctor, I have shared my experience with several people.

July 21st, 2016

Quick pleasant visit.

June 21st, 2016

I like Dr Crespo because he does not rush with you he talks with you and listens to what you have to say ,a lot of Dr's want to get you out as fast as they can.

May 15th, 2016

Dr. Crespo and the staff at Family Care Specialists are the greatest. I can usually request an appointment for the same day that I call. They are super friendly and very efficient.

April 23rd, 2016

Dr Juan Crespo

I am very pleased with Dr Crespo and Ocala Health. In the past with other providers I have waited much too long and have not felt the confidince I feel with this Dr and his office.