Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Super Doctor
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Crespo for many years and have been pleased with the care we receive. Each and every time we've visited the office, we are greeted with a smiling face but the front end staff which carries right thru the Medical Staff. Everyone is friently, professional and caring. Dr Crespo always listens to all our concerns and takes the time to explain our test results and his recommendations for our health care. Will never see another provider. Have recommended him to many of our friends who also share our opinions on the staff and doctor. Thank you to all the staff for all you do for us...keep up the good work.

November 8th, 2016
Dr Crespo
I have been a patient for several years I can not say enough good about this Dr. He as well as his staff are one of the most efficient and courteous groups I've ever been to.

September 5th, 2016
Exhuberantly and curteous and so very caring
When come in with our gripes and you know we all do go in with them he is so very patient and he cares - truly cares about you - he is patient with you and he doesn't race you through the visit - you know how when you go to the office visit and you feel like you are being rushed in there - well not with Dr. Crespo - and when you are in the waiting room you aren't there forever like with all the other Doctors - same in the office room too. He is not a misanthrope. I cannot tell you how much you feel like you are being well taken care of - if you call in with a problem most of the time it will be taken care of. I promise you - if you see Doctor Crespo you will not regret it - I debated to tell you or not something good - because if I tell you something good that means you will go see him and that means that more wait time and things will change - and maybe all that I am telling you about the wait time and the time he takes with you will change and then what I am writing will not be true after a while - and my Doctor will no longer be my Doctor anymore - but then I say wait a minute - no - not MY doctor - GOD Blessed me with this Doctor for a reason - HE knew I needed a Doctor like this to take care of me - one who needed to be patient - who cared about me and my family - especially my autistic son - yes GOD Blessed my family - so I trust GOD to continue to Bless me - and I believe you will love him as much as we do.

August 19th, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Crespo, he is very professional, listens to my concerns, very informed with my medical records, makes you feel very comfortable and he is very punctual. I feel my health is very important to him, never feel rushed like you are on an assembly line.

July 22nd, 2016
I really love the staff and my Doctor, I have shared my experience with several people.

July 21st, 2016
Quick pleasant visit.

June 20th, 2016
I like Dr Crespo because he does not rush with you he talks with you and listens to what you have to say ,a lot of Dr's want to get you out as fast as they can.

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Crespo and the staff at Family Care Specialists are the greatest. I can usually request an appointment for the same day that I call. They are super friendly and very efficient.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr Juan Crespo
I am very pleased with Dr Crespo and Ocala Health. In the past with other providers I have waited much too long and have not felt the confidince I feel with this Dr and his office.

February 26th, 2016
Dr Crespo was very cordial on my first visit with him. I walked in with stitches in my hand from an emergency room visit, and a bandaged arm from a recent fracture and with great efficiency and obvious experience, he removed the stitches checked my arm asked about the break and rebandaged it expertly. All in all very satisfied.

February 4th, 2016
Great Doc!
Very happy every time I go and see Dr.Crespo. always on point and very thorough.

January 27th, 2016
The best medical office I have been and I recommend it.