A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Cuevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cuevas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuevas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cuevas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Cuevas, MD, MS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuevas graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuevas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Daniel Cuevas MD and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juan D. Cuevas practice?
- Dr. Juan Cuevas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Cuevas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Oncologists.