Learn more about Dr. Juan Cuevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Cuevas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuevas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuevas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Cuevas, MD, MS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuevas graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuevas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Daniel Cuevas MD and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juan D. Cuevas practice?
- Dr. Juan Cuevas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Cuevas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Oncologists.