A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejesus Diaz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dejesus Diaz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz practice?
- Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Dejesus Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists and Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.