Overall Review

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Pulido communicated extremely well explaining test results and what they mean. He is attentive and caring. I always leave knowing I have seen a doctor than listens to my concerns and is very caring. I've been seeing Dr. Pulido for over 2 years after a thoracotomy.

August 5th, 2015
Very caring doctor
I met Dr. Pulido yesterday for a consultation for my mother to have a bronchocospy. He was very thorough and caring while explaining her condition and what to expect. He took the time to speak with us regarding tips on stopping smoking. We had been told by an oncologist that my mother has cancer based on a Pet scan. I researched online and there can be false positives, so I feel the oncologist should have not definitively made that diagnosis prior to a biopsy being performed. I appreciated Dr. Pulido's optimism that it might not be cancer. He had a very good beside manner and was very good and putting the patient at ease. My only complaint was that we had a long wait.

May 25th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr Pulido was very helpful in explaining to my mother the steps required in evaluating a spot in her lung. He was very knowledgable on the process and unfortunately for us the spot was positive for cancer. We are so blessed that Dr Pulido was able to get it out in time and now she is cancer free for two years.