A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Davila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davila
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Davila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Davila, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Davila has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Elias Davila MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Davila practice?
- Dr. Juan Davila has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Davila practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Physiatrists.