Dr. Juan Deguzman Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Juan Deguzman?

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I had a minor surgery for which I was really scared. Dr. Guzman was my anesthesiologist. I met him before the surgery but he is one of those people you feel a good vibe with! He was very pacient and kind with me. I felt in good hands. He explained to me the whole process before hand. Then, right before applying the anesthesia he spoke to me in a way I felt really safe and in peace with the procedure.He is really gentle too. Good hands! The surgery was very success and he did a great job. He is an angel!

Type 2 Diabetes