Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Desueza
Dr. Juan Desueza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Desueza is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Barnert Mem Hosp Center, Paterson, Nj and Saint Joseph`s Hospital & Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Desueza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Desueza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Ramon Sandoval
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alvaro Tellez
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0.12 mi55