A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Diazcadena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Diazcadena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diazcadena graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Diazcadena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Diazcadena MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Diazcadena practice?
- Dr. Juan Diazcadena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Diazcadena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.