A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Dumois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Dumois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumois
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Dumois, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumois graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumois has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Dumois MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Dumois practice?
- Dr. Juan Dumois has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Dumois practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.