Pediatric Specialists
880 6th St S
Ste 240
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
727-767-4160
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2014

Great visit, thoughtful, careful consultation. The problem came later, the doctor and his staff would not return my numerous phone calls. It took almost a month to get a response. The Doctor did accept responsibility and apologize, but my daughter still went a month without getting the care she needs.

|  AWESOME Doc ! Honest and Compassionate  |  show details
by Theresa on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Dumois is one of three docs my son considered one of his "Super Friends" when he was younger. Dr. Dumois first treated my child when he was 15 months old or so, and several more times through 16yrs. By far, among the most trusted physicians we've ever encountered, and we've dealt with dozens over the years! He has such concern for both patient and parent. In our experience, he's insightful, his manner is gentle and his evaluations are thorough. Aside from his medical competence, I've valued his honesty, compassion and respectfulness most. On one inpatient stay at a hospital where he practiced, some significant errors occurred in my son's treatment (NOT by Dr. Dumois). He was honest at a time when another physician was more concerned with CYAing. That speaks volumes to character. He also helped devise a treatment plan that was a bit outside of the conventional at the time, that kept us out of the ER relative to infections for a significant period. He took into account my sons physical/medical needs as well as how a proactive approach would help the quality of our lives. An awesome doc and compassionate human being to cares for his patients in the best ways!

|  international adoption referral documents  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

I received very bad customer service. I was told by his assistant that I would receive a phone call from Dr. Dumois regarding our time sensitive documents. I never received the phone call. I lost one week of time and had to scramble to find another physician. I completely understand that a doctor can be too busy but I dont think that I am asking too much to have been told from my initial query that he was not available to help me. I will not have any more dealings with All Childrens Hospital because of this bad experience and I will tell everyone about my awful experience.