A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Morales, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Morales has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans