A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Espindola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Espindola, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espindola
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espindola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Espindola, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espindola graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Espindola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Wenceslao Espindola MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan W. Espindola practice?
- Dr. Juan Espindola has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Espindola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Critical Care Practitioners, and Clifton Pulmonologists.