Learn more about Dr. Juan Espindola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Espindola, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Espindola, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espindola graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Espindola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espindola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan W. Espindola practice?
Dr. Juan Espindola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Critical Care Practitioners, and Clifton Pulmonologists.