A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Espinosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Espinosa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan C Perez Espinosa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Espinosa practice?
- Dr. Juan Espinosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Espinosa practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Aventura, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.