A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinosa Pacc
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Espinosa Pacc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa Pacc has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan B Espinosa Pacc MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan B. Espinosa Pacc practice?
- Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aventura, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.