A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinosa Pacc
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espinosa Pacc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa Pacc has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan B Espinosa Pacc MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan B. Espinosa Pacc practice?
- Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Espinosa Pacc practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aventura, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.