Learn more about Dr. Juan Estigarribia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Estigarribia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estigarribia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Estigarribia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Estigarribia, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Estigarribia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Estigarribia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan A Estigarribia FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Estigarribia practice?
- Dr. Juan Estigarribia has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Estigarribia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Endocrinologists.