A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Estigarribia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Estigarribia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Estigarribia, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Estigarribia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Estigarribia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Angel Estigarribia FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Estigarribia practice?
- Dr. Juan Estigarribia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Estigarribia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Endocrinologists.