Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Estrada
Dr. Juan Estrada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Estrada is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Hickman Community Health Services. Dr. Estrada has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Estrada has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Estrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Devin Sherman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Franklin, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Sean Hughes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0 mi16
Dr. Kevin Rankin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Franklin, TN 0 mi26