A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lopez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Lopez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Francisco Lopez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Juan Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Lopez practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.