A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lopez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Lopez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dysthymic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Francisco Lopez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Juan Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Lopez practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.