Dr. Juan Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Fernandez?

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Fernandez is a good Doctor and he seems to care about Women's healthcare and researching all available options before making a decision, which I liked. I disliked not being able to send messages to him after I experienced problems with an infection following a minor surgical procedure and a UTI that I requested to have tested during my visit, but; had not prescribed the necessary Antibiotics even after culture was completed. I had to call the on call physician for Cone health to receive the positive UTI test results and Antibiotics. The office staff seems incompetent and will say that they can not find you or your information in their system. No one called to give me test results. Their phone system is designed for not speaking with a staff member, instead an automated system. This is the perfect office for someone that only needs a yearly exam, but; if you need after hours care, you will not be able to contact Dr. Fernandez with any concerns.

December 2nd, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. He explains everything in detail and is very thorough.

July 28th, 2014

Dr. Fernandez, is an excellent doctor for certain patients. I was not pleased with the disorganization of this practice. The only person that seemed organized was the nice lady at the front desk that does check in. The CMA's are confused and will say they have no record of you being seen there, 2 months later, records disappear? Luckily, I had my insurance payment information and exact date of service and my information was quickly found. Be aware that if you have a procedure and experience complications in which I did, you will have to see the on call physician for the Womens's Hospital which probably will not be anyone from this office. If you need nurse advice, you will wait at least 3-4 days for a call back. I did not return after my first visit due to how they operate their business.

February 18th, 2014

Dr. Fernandez is wonderful -- I would recommend him to anyone! He literally saved my life 20 years ago, so I wouldn't be here today without his emergency care expertise. He is very caring, and he takes the time to fully explain everything and answer all questions.

January 30th, 2014

Patient

I recommend Dr. Fernandez to any and everyone!!!! He is an awesome Dr. He has been my doctor for 20 years now. He has had difficult diagnosis to have to tell me (which we got through and all is well), and he did so is the most professional yet personal way possible. When it was something that someone else could have judged me for, he never did so. If he did think anything he never showed it on his face, tone of voice or anything. He just stated the problem and went straight to explaining it and solutions! He has been with me through my two daughters births. When it comes to yearly check ups, he has never made me feel uncomfortable. He is open to discuss anything. I have asked him questions that some may be embarrassed to ask. But I feel he is my doctor and if I can't talk to my doctor about things then what is the point. So I do! He is willing, and answers. Never one judging tone. I do not look forward to the day he says he is retiring. I hope that day never comes as long as I need him!! The staff at this office is great also!

September 24th, 2013

Wonderful, Caring man

Dr Fernandez was a second opinion after I was told I needed a hysterectomy. He saw me the next day. He knew how scared and upset I was about my condition and went above and beyond to get me answers. I did need surgery and have had not one bit of problems after. H e is so compassionate and caring. He took such great care of me, I can't thank him enough. Also has a great staff.

April 18th, 2013

Very quick to act and caring

I came to Dr. Fernandez when my previous doctor told me that because of fibroids, diagnosed without any tests, could only be cured by full hysterectomy. My first visit with Dr. Fernandez was in his office. When I said that I had been told I had fibroids, and described my symptoms, he immediately started talking about the kinds of tests I needed to make that diagnosis, and we started those tests that day. After all the tests, my husband and I both met with Dr. Fernandez. We had done our own research and wanted to pursue Uterine Artery Embolization, which is performed by a Radiologist. Dr. Fernandez was fine with that. He worked with the Radiologist, followed my progress along the way and remains my gynecologist to this day.

September 16th, 2011

i would never change my OBGYN, he is the greatest at what he does.

July 30th, 2017