Dr. Juan Fernandez Maceiro MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Orlando, FL

April 10th, 2017
Dr. Fernandez is a good doctor, extremely worried about his patients and very professional, never a doctor had treated me and my family with such respect and attention

April 8th, 2017
Excellent Doctor.
Dr. Fernandez saw my Mother and after we told him her symptoms immediately he said she had *^%%%% but we need to wait until the lab confirm. She was 1- 1/2 with the condition going to different Drs., and nobody know anything.

July 30th, 2015
My experience at this practice entered neglectful when I needed a prescription refill of a medicine I have been taking for about 10 years. I called multiple times with no answer. My pharmacy tried to get in touch with them with no response. I drove by the location I attended to see if they had closed and called the number largely posted on the window...no answer. I then called a different location and was told that number wasn't right. I desperately needed my prescription by this point. After holding 30 minutes they told me I had to come in and they would not be willing to help me out with an emergency supply while waiting to be seen. I asked to speak to a Manager multiple times and was denied. Medical establishments should treat patients with the utmost integrity and care. I was not treated well.

July 1st, 2015
Good Heart Doctor
Dr Fernandez best doctor in central florida

May 22nd, 2015
I had the best experience ever with the Dr. He was kind. I would recommend this Dr to the whole community.

March 8th, 2015
the best doctor in florida
I could'nt say anything negative about dr Fernandez even if you paid me.this doctor is the best,he cares,he listens,you are in the best care when you with him.He should have a class on teaching other doctors on how to be a REAL CARING doctor.its NOT all about making the money when you become a doctor,its about making a Difference in a patients life.Just do yourself the best favor when it comes to finding your primary doctor I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed .

March 5th, 2015
Excellent Dr, great bedside manners. He is on point. you can tell that he loves his profession and his patients. I will recommend hi wthout hesitation .

March 4th, 2015
one of the most reliable drs I have ever met.

January 22nd, 2015
HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN AND EXPLAINS EVERY LITTLE DETAIL TO THE PATIENT. EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS. HES DIAGNOSIS ARE ACCURATE N HE FOLLOWS UP WITH YOU. STAFF VERY NICE. THANKS DR:FERNANDEZ

November 2nd, 2014
He is a really good doctor.
He is always very prepared. He treats the patients with a lot of respect and he is very nice. He explains and talks really clearly. To me he is the best doctor I have had so far.

August 26th, 2014
real doctor that cares
Dr Fernandez is a true docctor.very hard to find these days.he cares.he listens and he spends time with you.unlike other doctors out there that treat you like a number not a human being.Dr Fernandez your the best real doctor I ever had.his staff team is just as great as he is.

September 22nd, 2013
THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
DR FERNANDEZ-MACEIRO IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE COMBINATION THAT A DR. SHOULD BE HAVE: "ITS PROFESSIONAL, VERY WELL PREPARED, HE IS CAPABLE OF DIAGNOSTIC WITHOUT DEPENDS OF A LOT OF TESTS RESULTS, THAT MEANS HE IS AN AUTHENTIC CLINIC DOCTOR; HE IS CHARITABLE AND AN EXCELLENT HUMAN BEING. HE TAKES TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS, HE EXPLAIN VERY EASILY THE ILLNESS AND TREATMENTS. DR. FERNANDES-MACEIRO IS THE BEST!!!!!