Dr. Juan Fernandez Maceiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Fernandez Maceiro?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Juan Fernandez Maceiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017

Es un excelente Dr. le dedica tiempo al paciente y se preocupa, cuando mi esposa se operó el estaba en Cuba se le había muerto su mama y desde allí llamo al Dr. para saber de mi esposa y todo el tiempo a estado preocupado por ella yo no tengo con que pagarle para mí es el mejor

August 11th, 2017

Es mi Dr. como el no hay otro yo le debo la vida me a detectado cancer 3 veces y por el me salve hace 13 años que es mi Dr. como el nadie toda mi familia se atiende con el a cualquier hora que lo necesitamos el está hay lo adoramos

August 11th, 2017

Dr. Fernandez is an excellent doctor who has gotten my niece through cancer three times. Our family owes this great doctor a bunch of thanks. If I didn't live in Texas Dr Fernandez would be my general practitioner.

August 11th, 2017

Para mí es una persona humana que es lo que necesitamos en la rama de la medicina mi experiencia es lo máximo porque le a detectado a mi hermana tres veces de cancer no solo eso es una persona que cuando lo necesitas ahí está el para ayudarnos

July 26th, 2017

Muy bueno. Excelente

April 11th, 2017

Dr. Fernandez is a good doctor, extremely worried about his patients and very professional, never a doctor had treated me and my family with such respect and attention

April 8th, 2017

Excellent Doctor.

Dr. Fernandez saw my Mother and after we told him her symptoms immediately he said she had *^%%%% but we need to wait until the lab confirm. She was 1- 1/2 with the condition going to different Drs., and nobody know anything.

July 30th, 2015

My experience at this practice entered neglectful when I needed a prescription refill of a medicine I have been taking for about 10 years. I called multiple times with no answer. My pharmacy tried to get in touch with them with no response. I drove by the location I attended to see if they had closed and called the number largely posted on the window...no answer. I then called a different location and was told that number wasn't right. I desperately needed my prescription by this point. After holding 30 minutes they told me I had to come in and they would not be willing to help me out with an emergency supply while waiting to be seen. I asked to speak to a Manager multiple times and was denied. Medical establishments should treat patients with the utmost integrity and care. I was not treated well.

July 1st, 2015

Good Heart Doctor

Dr Fernandez best doctor in central florida

May 22nd, 2015

I had the best experience ever with the Dr. He was kind. I would recommend this Dr to the whole community.

March 8th, 2015

the best doctor in florida

I could'nt say anything negative about dr Fernandez even if you paid me.this doctor is the best,he cares,he listens,you are in the best care when you with him.He should have a class on teaching other doctors on how to be a REAL CARING doctor.its NOT all about making the money when you become a doctor,its about making a Difference in a patients life.Just do yourself the best favor when it comes to finding your primary doctor I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed .

March 5th, 2015

Excellent Dr, great bedside manners. He is on point. you can tell that he loves his profession and his patients. I will recommend hi wthout hesitation .