A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fonseca
Dr. Fonseca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Pablo Fonseca MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan P. Fonseca practice?
- Dr. Juan Fonseca has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Fonseca practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.