A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Franco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Franco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Franco practice?
Dr. Juan Franco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.