A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frisancho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frisancho, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisancho
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisancho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frisancho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisancho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frisancho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Frisancho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Frisancho practice?
- Dr. Juan Frisancho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Frisancho practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA.
See Arcadia Orthopedic Surgeons.