A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frisancho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frisancho, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frisancho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisancho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frisancho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Frisancho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Frisancho practice?
- Dr. Juan Frisancho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Frisancho practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lawndale Surgeons and Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.