A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frommer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frommer graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Frommer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Pedro Frommer MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Juan P. Frommer practice?
- Dr. Juan Frommer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Frommer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.