A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frontera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frontera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frontera, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Calculus Oncology / Cancer, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frontera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frontera has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frontera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance