A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frontera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frontera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frontera
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frontera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frontera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frontera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Frontera has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Rene Frontera MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Frontera practice?
- Dr. Juan Frontera has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Frontera practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.