A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Frontera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frontera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frontera
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Frontera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frontera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frontera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Frontera has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Rene Frontera MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Frontera practice?
- Dr. Juan Frontera has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Frontera practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.