Learn more about Dr. Juan Frontera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Frontera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frontera
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frontera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Frontera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frontera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Frontera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Rene Frontera MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Frontera practice?
- Dr. Juan Frontera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Frontera practices Urology near St. Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Utica, MI.